Texas Brisket | This post was sponsored by Pompeian. All opinions expressed on my site are my own.
Slow Cooker Texas Brisket Ingredients
1 tablespoons paprika3 teaspoon salt2 teaspoons garlic powder2 teaspoons onion powder1/4 teaspoon black pepper2 teaspoons chili powder2 teaspoons ground cumin1/2 teaspoon ground coriander1 teaspoon dried oregano2 tablespoons molasses2 tablespoons brown sugar1 lime1 chipotle pepper1/2 cup dark Mexican beer or beef broth4 lb beef brisket
Craving more Tex-Mex inspired flavors? Try my Freezer Breakfast Burritos with Turkey Chorizo and Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Chorizo Burger with Pimento Cheese, or Walking Tacos with Chorizo and Tangy Slaw.
What are some of your favorite easy dinner recipes? But don’t just tell me about them. Show me and Pompeian how you are experimenting with the latest food trends on Instagram. To share your latest on-trend creations using Pompeian, tag your photos with #TrendingintheKitchen. If you looking for inspiration or for tips on how to trend in the kitchen, visit Instagram.com/Pompeian.
Thanks to Pompeian’s ongoing commitment to quality and innovation, home cooks can depend on Pompeian’s olive oils and vinegars as a great-tasting base while exploring new flavors and ingredients.
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 lb beef brisket
- Pompeian Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 lime
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1/4 cup dark Mexican beer or beef stock
- Combine spices, molasses, brown sugar, and Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small bowl. Mix until well combined, a crumbly paste will form. Rub the spice mixture over the brisket until evenly covered.
- Set electric pressure cooker to sear. Spay with Pompeian Avocado Oil Cooking Spray. Sear the brisket for 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over brisket. Add chipotle pepper and beer.
- Cover and set the brisket to 1 hour. Allow the pressure to release naturally. Uncover and set the pressure cooker to sear. Let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and store in air-tight food storage in the refrigerator to enjoy throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.