Slow Cooker Texas Brisket Ingredients
1 tablespoons paprika3 teaspoon salt2 teaspoons garlic powder2 teaspoons onion powder1/4 teaspoon black pepper2 teaspoons chili powder2 teaspoons ground cumin1/2 teaspoon ground coriander1 teaspoon dried oregano2 tablespoons molasses2 tablespoons brown sugar1 lime1 chipotle pepper1/2 cup dark Mexican beer or beef broth4 lb beef brisket
Craving more Tex-Mex inspired flavors? Try my Freezer Breakfast Burritos with Turkey Chorizo and Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Chorizo Burger with Pimento Cheese, or Walking Tacos with Chorizo and Tangy Slaw.
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lb beef brisket
- cooking spray
- 1 lime
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1/4 cup dark Mexican beer or beef stock
- Combine spices, molasses, brown sugar, and Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small bowl. Mix until well combined, a crumbly paste will form. Rub the spice mixture over the brisket until evenly covered.
- Set electric pressure cooker to sear. Spay with Pompeian Avocado Oil Cooking Spray. Sear the brisket for 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over brisket. Add chipotle pepper and beer.
- Cover and set the brisket to 1 hour. Allow the pressure to release naturally. Uncover and set the pressure cooker to sear. Let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and store in air-tight food storage in the refrigerator to enjoy throughout the week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.