This isn’t your typical fruit salad. Made with peaches, tomatoes, avocado and blueberries this fruit salad is perfect on its own or as a side to your favorite grilled meat.
I love non-traditional salads! These sweet and tart fruits are simply dressed with olive oil, white balsamic drizzle, salt, and pepper. It then garnished with fragrant basil. I promise you’re going to love this. If you can’t find white balsamic you can use traditional balsamic vinegar. I prefer the white balsamic because it’s lighter and better complements the sweet fruits.
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz blueberries
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- basil leaves
- In a small pot bring white balsamic vinegar to a boil. Boil until reduced by half. Pour into a small glass bowl to cool.
- In a bowl or shallow platter combine cherry tomatoes, blueberries, peaches, and avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with reduced white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and garnish with torn basil leaves.