Craving pancakes but want to get more protein in your diet? These protein pancakes are easy to prepare and sure to satisfy your pancakes cravings.
Since we’ve started working out regularly I have been looking for ways to get more protein in my diet. To get protein in my diet I can eat all the eggs, chicken, and bacon but at some point, I just want a pancake. My husband can eat meat all day long, every day, but occasionally I need a break from meat.
If you subscribe to my newsletter you know that I’ve been playing with these pancakes for awhile. I even shared the recipe in the newsletter. The protein pancakes went through a few more test and now I am finally happy enough with them to share with everyone.
These protein pancakes have now become part of my Sunday routine. Every Sunday afternoon I prepare a double batch of these and freeze them for the week. This way I just pop them in the microwave for 1 minute and get have protein pancakes every morning. I top them with fresh berries, sliced bananas and a drizzle of maple syrup.
more pancake love
items used in this recipe
- Lodge Reversible Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
- IsoPure Zero Carb Protein Powder
- Hodgon Mill Multigrain Hot Cereal with Quinoa & Flax
- Amazon Prime Free 2-Day Shipping (Try a 30-Day Free Trial)
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Use ¼ cup of batter per pancake.
- Freeze with plastic wrap or parchment paper between pancakes.