Don’t turn the oven on this summer! This crepe cake is easy, beautiful, delicious, and no baking required. It’s a no-bake cake!
Normally when I make cakes it goes wrong. It’s not that I can’t bake a cake it’s that I can’t always bake a good cake. Sometimes they are great, many times cake baking for me goes wrong. But with a little ingenuity I can make a great dessert. My favorite no-bake cake is a crepe cake.
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 8 oz tub mascarpone or cream cheese
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 13 oz jar blueberry preserves (low sugar or no sugar added)
- 20 store bought crepes
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped crystalized ginger
- chopped fresh thyme for garnish