Turkey burger patties inspired by one of my favorite dishes, pad thai and seasoned with ginger, peanut butter, and siracha.
Yeah you read it right a Peanut Butter Turkey Burger. I found the recipe on A Good Appetite and like she said don’t let the PB scare you, this is a gooooood burger. If you like Asian cuisine you will like this burger, just think of an Asian dish with peanuts & ginger in it, it’s a very similar taste to that.
More Turkey Burger Love:
- Turkey and Zucchini Burgers With Green Onion and Cumin
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Turkey Burger
- Taco Turkey Burgers
- Spinach and Feta Grilled Turkey Burger
Items Used in this Recipe:
- Anchor Hocking 6-Piece Glass Mixing Bowls
- Lodge Reversible Cast Iron Grill/Griddle
- Amazon Prime Free 2-Day Shipping (Try a 30-Day Free Trial)
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 scallion, chopped
- ⅛ t ground ginger
- 1 t kosher salt
- 10 oz ground turkey
- 1½ tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sriracha chili sauce
- Place all the ingredients together in a bowl. Work with hands to mix but to do overwork.
- Cook on a griddle (turkey burgers tend not to hold together well on a grill) until done, about 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve with lettuce leaves, more julienned carrots & garlic mayo.