A full meal on a single sheet pan! Sheet pan chicken with crisp skin, sweet potatoes, and green beans. This complete meal only takes 10 minutes of effort and is full of flavor.
I decided to start with the Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. I didn’t have red potatoes on hand so I used sweet potatoes instead. This recipe is a true winner! The juices from the chicken meld in with the vegetables and seasoning resulting in so much flavor I wanted to lick the sheet pan. Using this simple sheet pan method every bite means you get all kinds of crispy delicious edges.
Order you copy today!
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken quarters or chicken thighs
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, 1-inch dice
- 1 lb fresh haricot vert green beans
- ¼ olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the chicken, potatoes, and green beans on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and seasoning. Drizzle the mixture over the chicken, beans, and potatoes. Using your hands toss until everything is evenly coated. Arrange the chicken skin side up and the beans and potatoes in as much of a single layer as possible.
- Place the pan in the center of the oven and roast for 50 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. The potatoes should be tender and green beans brown and lightly crisped.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.