A full meal on a single sheet pan! Sheet pan chicken with crisp skin, sweet potatoes, and green beans. This complete meal only takes 10 minutes of effort and is full of flavor.
I decided to start with the Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. I didn’t have red potatoes on hand so I used sweet potatoes instead. This recipe is a true winner! The juices from the chicken meld in with the vegetables and seasoning resulting in so much flavor I wanted to lick the sheet pan. Using this simple sheet pan method every bite means you get all kinds of crispy delicious edges.
Order you copy today!
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken quarters or chicken thighs
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, 1-inch dice
- 1 lb fresh haricot vert green beans
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt