I did it! I made a video! One of my goals for the new year is to start creating short recipe videos. I have been thinking about it for what feel like forever. Always talking myself out of it or making an excuse. But, I finally did it and I am kind of in love with the process. Stay tuned because I will be making more videos in the near future.
If your not a fan of smoked salmon do not fret my pet. (sorry, not sorry) You can top the egg with whatever your heart desires bacon, sausage, ham, veggie or plain. It’s all up to you!
- ¼ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ ounce smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small ramekin combine cheese, heavy cream and dill. Mixed until well combined, create a well in the center of the cheese mixture. Crack an egg into the center of the well. Bake in the oven for 18 - 20 minutes or until the white of the egg has set.
- Top egg with smoked salmon, onion and capers. Garnish with chopped dill.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.