Braised Grass-Fed Beef |I choose grass-fed beef because it’s leaner than conventional beef. The difference isn’t huge but, every little bit counts. This beef can be prepared in a slow cooker or electric pressure cooker.
- 4 lb grass-fed chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon beef spice rub
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- olive oil cooking spray
- Pat roast dry with a paper towel. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray on both sides. Season chuck on both sides with spice rub and salt.
- Set slow-cooker or electric pressure cooker on sear. Sear the chuck for 2 minutes on each side. Add beef stock to the chuck.
- If using a slow cooker set to LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours. If using an electric pressure cooker cook under pressure for 1 hour and let the pressure release naturally.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:3 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 13gCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 21g