I love ribs!!! Sorry about the exclamation points, I get a little excited over meat on a stick. Because that is what ribs are, meat on a stick. It’s one of mother nature’s gifts.
Do you have any big plans this summer? What are you doing besides making these crazy awesome ribs? I love summer evening spent with a backyard BBQ or grilling up some tasty pork ribs for a neighborhood cookout. If you haven’t caught on yet I am a fan of pork.
more summer recipe love
- grilled brioche with vanilla ricotta and berries
- grilled paprika yogurt chicken kabobs
- balsamic grilled chicken with spicy honey bacon glaze
- bacon wrapped grilled peaches with balsamic glaze
items used in this recipe
- nordic ware natural aluminum commercial baker’s half sheet pan
- round wood cutting board with rope handle
- baker’s secret 10-by-16-inch nonstick cooling rack, set of 2
- Amazon Prime Free 2-Day Shipping (Try a 30-Day Free Trial)
Citrus Herb Glazed Ribs
Ditch the bbq sauce on your ribs and try this citrus herb glaze. Experience beautiful sticky ribs, that are bright and herby.
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 cup orange juice, about 2 large oranges
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Loved the marinade/glaze! It was a nIce change from BBQ. Can’t wait to try it on chicken or shrimp! I added a pinch of sea salt to your amazing blend of flavors. Thanks for a delicious recipe!
I like the flavor pairing, it sounds like something good and different in terms of ribs.