Product links are affiliate links provided by Skimlinks.
Summer is here! Grilling and chilling outside with friends on the patio is what summer is all about. Doing it in style makes it even better. While I was poking around looking for some cute summer themed items to entertain outdoors I thought that maybe I should share them with you. As you can see, right now I am a little obsessed with all things teal, green and a little funky.
1. Threshold Acacia Serving Bowl – Natural – Everyone needs a nice wood bowl. They are perfect for fashionably holding your salads, containing soft squishy rolls of bread or your Aunt Mimi’s famous potato salad. I love this bowl especially because of it high sides. It keeps everything in it’s place and doesn’t take up too much tabletop real estate.
2. Threshold Embossed Mason Jar with Metal Lid – Tinted Blue – This big boy mason jar is perfect for dispensing cool fruit and herb infused drinks for your guest. And, since it’s plastic you don’t have to worry about it hitting the ground and shattering.
3. Pastel Me the Recipe Shaker Set – No picnic table is complete without some adorable salt and pepper shakers. I love these! They are so cute and classic with their 50’s-inspired ‘S’ and ‘P’ perforated atop their silver-painted tops.
4. Perpetual Picnic Plate Set – Paper picnic plates forever! How cute are these reusable picnic plates with classic summer time eats printed on them? I would just want to use them for everything.
5. Cutensils Flatware Set – No more flimsy plastic flatware! This flatware is durable and too cute to keep in a drawer. I love the mix-match patterns of the handles giving your table a little extra character.
6. Change Your Colors Glass Set – Because multi-colored striped zebras on glasses is something everyone should have. I want these and I want them now! Zebras in general are cute but, jazz them up with a little color and they are cute and happy. I would love to drink a glass of cold ice tea out of these cuties!
7. Bouquet Print Set of 4 Napkins – Add a little floral to your table with these beautiful cloth napkins. I love this painted print! It makes me think of a vintage garden. Perfect to dab the corners of you mouth with after taking a bite out of your giant burger with all the fixins.
8. 3-Piece Bistro Set, Blue – Need a place to sit with you honey for an intimate outdoor dinner? This little bistro set would be perfect. I love the teal because I am obsessed with teal but it also comes in lime green and crimson red.
Keep on grillin’ and chillin’ !