This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kikkoman. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you want more ideas on how to use Kikkoman Teriyaki make sure to visit Kikkoman for more recipe inspiration!
- 6 rainbow carrots, peeled into ribbons, separated by color
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, halved seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, julienne
- 3 cups white vinegar
- 6 cups water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 bundles soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cups chopped cilantro
- 2 green green onion, cut on the bias
- ¼ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Divide vegetable among 5 bowls or jars, you could also use resealable plastic bags. In a saucepan combine vinegar, sugar, salt and 3 cups of water. Heat over medium-high heat and stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Add remaining 3 cups of water. Pour the mixture over vegetables, making sure to cover the vegetables. Cover and chill for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients and whisk until emulsified. Drain pickled vegetables and toss with soba noodles, dressing, sesame seeds, green onions and cilantro. Serve cold.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.