- A BAKERS POINT OF VIEW: THIS ERGONOMIC TAPERED ROLLING PIN PIVOTS PARTICULARLY EASILY as you roll. It’s ideal for rolling out and flattening round pie, pastry and pizza dough. The Baker’s Guild Tools French Rolling Pin offers a good value a pleasing weight and durability.
- THE PERFECT KITCHEN TOOL ADDITION: HOME AND PROFESSIONAL BAKERS PREFER THE BAKERS GUILD French tapered rolling pin because of the benefits of added control, ease of cleaning as well as the unbeatable aesthetic appeal.
- REDUCED HAND STRESS: REPETITIVE USE OF HANDLED TYPE ROLLING PINS sometimes makes your hands cramp. With a tapered pin, when you roll, using a palms down open-handed technique it relieves stress and actually massages your palms. More fun; less hand fatigue.
- CHOOSING THE BEST FRENCH ROLLING PIN: THE SURFACE SHOULD BE SMOOTH BUT NOT TOO SLICK. Length should be 18 inches long. A tapered pin should have a gentle arc with a seven-to-eight inch straight section in the middle. Bakers Guild Tools delivers on all counts and then some!
- EASY AND CONVENIENT STORAGE: WITH AN 18″ LENGTH STORAGE IN A DRAWER CAN BE CHALLENGING not to mention the potential for other utensils to mar and ding its smooth surface. The Bakers Guild Tools French Rolling pin comes with a linen storage bag that is super attractive and hangs up easily
Used in these recipes
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.