The heat is on! It’s too hot to be cooking so I do a lot of salads in the summer. Topping your salad with some marinated butter beans add flavor and a substance to a salad.
- Marinated Butter Beans
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 15.5 ounces can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1?2 medium English cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Combine ingredients for marinated butter beans in a jar or bowl. Cover and set aside for at least 15 minutes, can be longer.
- Divide lettuce, cucumber, and radishes between four plates. Top with butter beans and sprinkle with cotija cheese.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.