Don’t turn the oven on this summer! This crepe cake is easy, beautiful, delicious, and no baking required. It’s a no-bake cake!
Normally when I make cakes it goes wrong. It’s not that I can’t bake a cake it’s that I can’t always bake a good cake. Sometimes they are great, many times cake baking for me goes wrong. But with a little ingenuity I can make a great dessert. My favorite no-bake cake is a crepe cake.
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 8 oz tub mascarpone or cream cheese
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 13 oz jar blueberry preserves (low sugar or no sugar added)
- 20 store bought crepes
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup chopped crystalized ginger
- chopped fresh thyme for garnish
- In a bowl combine lemon curd, mascarpone, and lemon zest, whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Lay a crepe on a platter. Spread a thin layer of lemon filling on the crepe, lay another crepe over lemon filling and spread a thin layer of blueberry preserves. Continue layering and alternating finishing with lemon curd.
- Top crepe cake with fresh blueberries, sprinkle with crystalized ginger and thyme. Drizzle with honey.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.