One of my Hubby’s favorite food for breakfast is french toast, so I decided to kind of do some french toast but just a little different. Same ingredients just made differently. I made what some call eggs in a basket, egg in a hole or bird’s nest, what do you call them? It was super yummy.
More Breakfast Egg Love:
- Bagel Egg in a Hole with Avocado
- Loaded Sweet Potato Hash and Eggs
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Baked Eggs and Smoked Salmon
- Bacon and Egg Toast Cups
Items Used in this Recipe:
- 4 pieces hearty whole grain bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat your griddle skillet at 300 degrees. Cut a 1 to 1½ inch hole into the center of your bread. Butter your bread and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon on both sides.
- Place bread on the skillet and crack egg into the hole. Let it cook for a few minutes and flip. I cooked it till the yolk was still soft but not runny.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.