Piragua de Crema (Cream Shaved Ice)
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 14 oz can sweet condensed milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 cups of shaved ice
- cinnamon (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined. Transfer to a pitcher and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Divide the shaved ice between 4 tall glasses and pour cream over each glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Noshery at http://thenoshery.com/piragua-de-crema-cream-shaved-ice-3/