Yesterday I had a busy day and needed to get some dinner together quick. I haven’t properly restocked my fridge since my trip which is a little frustrating. (It is amazing how you can get so thrown off when you break from your regular routine for a while.)
I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a few essential items and I was trying to think of something quick I could make for dinner. It hit me that pizza it always easy and delicious. Who doesn’t like pizza. I picked up a tube of Pillsbury pizza dough and some toppings. I don’t like using canned sauce on home made pizza and I didn’t have time to do my sauce so I figured I just make it Bianca, which is equally delicious. Besides it reminds me of this delicious pizza I use to order when I was single. It was a HUGE bianca pizza and I would get it with feta cheese. It was so big I would eat from it for like 3 days. If you are ever in Norfolk, VA, visit Bella Pizzeria in Ghent….Yummy!
Everything was eyeballed, no measuring
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Pizza dough
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- garlic cloves, pressed
- spinach, chopped
- ham, diced
- roma tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil, diced
- feta cheese crumbles
- Roll out your dough on a cookie sheet and press out to the size of the sheet.
- Mix olive oil, oregano & garlic powder. Brush over pizza dough.
- Press 2 garlic cloves over pizza dough, spreading it out.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over pizza
- Top with spinach, tomatoes, ham and basil.
- Spray with a little more olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 13 minutes. Yummy!