This isn’t your typical fruit salad. Made with peaches, tomatoes, avocado and blueberries this fruit salad is perfect on its own or as a side to your favorite grilled meat.
I love non-traditional salads! These sweet and tart fruits are simply dressed with olive oil, white balsamic drizzle, salt, and pepper. It then garnished with fragrant basil. I promise you’re going to love this. If you can’t find white balsamic you can use traditional balsamic vinegar. I prefer the white balsamic because it’s lighter and better complements the sweet fruits.
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz blueberries
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- basil leaves
- In a small pot bring white balsamic vinegar to a boil. Boil until reduced by half. Pour into a small glass bowl to cool.
- In a bowl or shallow platter combine cherry tomatoes, blueberries, peaches, and avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with reduced white balsamic vinegar and garnish with torn basil leaves.
Follow The NosheryAre you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Want to get some peeks behind the scenes? Take a picture of my snapcode and follow me on SnapChat!
Subscribe to The Noshery email list to have each post delivered straight to your inbox or follow my blog with Bloglovin.