OB and I have jumped on a plane and ran away to FL to visit his tribe (clan would be too Scottish), who I love dearly. While we are here we are hitting the beach, hanging with the fam and enjoying my MIL’s home cooking where she does it old school.
In honor of my MIL and cookin it old school. That is a play on kickin it old school, in case you didn’t catch it, which I am sure your did because you are all geniuses and I am just rambling now….ok I’ll stop.
Anyway in honor of cookin’ it old school I decided to do a giveaway while I am here in FL. You are going to love this!
To make you and your family a big caldero or arroz con pollo or sopon de gandules, I present you with a Cast Aluminum Caldero 3.7 quart.
With your rice or sopon you probably want some mofongo, so you will also get a jumbo wood motar with pestle.
Maybe you don’t want mofongo, maybe your more in the mood for some tostones. Well you are in luck because with this jumbo wood tostonera you can make all the tostones you want.
If you would like a little personal aid in making arroz con pollo, mofongo or tostones, you can use your new copy of Puerto Rican Cookery or Cocina Criolla. Depending if you want a copy in English or Spanish.
After enjoying this wonderful meal you will probably want to finish it off with a cup of the best coffee ever, Cafe Yaucono!
Finally since coffee tastes best when brewed old school you will also get a 3-cup stovetop espresso coffee percolator.
It is the ultimate essential Puerto Rican survivor kit!
- 1 3.7 Quart Aluminum Caldero
- 1 Jumbo Wood Mortar & Pestel
- 1 Jumbo Wood Tostonera
- 1 Copy of Puerto Rican Cookery (English) or Cocina Criolla (Spanish)
- 1 14 oz bag of Cafe Yaucono
- 1 3-cup Stovetop Espresso Percolator
How do you enter?
Jennifer R @jen_xavy contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize.
There are multiple ways to enter, improving your chances. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Tell me your favorite family vacation memory in the comments section.
- Subscribe to receive posts by email. (subscribe in sidebar)
- Follow me (@thenoshery) on Twitter.
- Tweet giveaway post. “Entered to win the ultimate Puerto Rican survival kit from @TheNoshery http://wp.me/ptUOl-1RD”
- Like The Noshery on Facebook.
- Share giveaway post on Facebook. “Entered to win the ultimate Puerto Rican survival kit from from @TheNoshery http://wp.me/ptUOl-1RD”
Entry cut off is Sunday September 30th at 12 am pacific time. Winner will be announced sometime Monday.
Giveaway open to the US & PUERTO RICO residents only.
**This giveaway is sponsored by non other then me, myself and I.